If you are looking for free illegal access to copyrighted materials CLTV is not for you
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by us or by our provider and licensed to our provider. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or other penalties.
CLTV DMCA/Copyright Policy & Disclaimer
CLTV Inc. is committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws, and requires, all subscribers to comply with such laws.
You may not store or distribute any material or content you access through our website or applications in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights granted by U.S. copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe their rights have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. It is CLTV ’s policy in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws to terminate the Services of any subscriber or user who we determine is a repeat infringer of U.S. copyright law. CLTV may terminate the Services at any time with or without notice for any such subscriber or user.
Copyright owners may report alleged infringements of their works by sending CLTV a notification of claimed infringement. Upon receipt of a notice of claimed infringement that satisfies the requirements of the DMCA, CLTV will respond expeditiously to directly or indirectly disable access to the allegedly infringing work(s).
If the applicable subscriber or user believes in good faith that access to the allegedly infringing work(s) has been disabled in error, then that person may send CLTV’s DMCA agent a counter notification. Upon receipt of a counter notification that satisfies the requirements of the DMCA, CLTV will provide a copy of the counter notification to the copyright owner who sent the original notice claiming infringement and will follow the procedures in the DMCA for counter notifications. In all events, you expressly agree that CLTV and its affiliates will not be parties to any disputes or lawsuits regarding alleged copyright infringement.
Our low monthly subscription fees are used to cover the following costs
Monthly network cost, customer service, technical support, device setup, maintenance, replacements, shipping & handling, research & development, overhead and operation.